A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Id is the only one in his village called a "Lucid Dreamer", someone that has power over dreams. When the Dream Roamers, parasites that feed on their victims' life energy through their dreams, attack his village, he's the only one who can free his friends from a tragic fate.
EDIT 5/12/17: Immortal bomb man bug is fixed
EDIT 9/12/17.: POST COMPO RELEASES BEING DEVELOPED RIGHT NOW! Due to some user feedback I got, these changes are being made and being released soon. They’ll be released separate from the original compo files in the itch.io page, so, if you want to rate my compo entry, download the (COMPO) files.
- Bomber will be nerfed by having his speed lowered by ~15>#/li###
- Skip button also will be added in the tutorial screen, since it doesn’t make it that clear that you must press enter or space to go on
- Level 2 background will be improved
- Knives monster buffer: his knives’ speed will be increased.
- New rooms are going to be added, with a stronger version of the knives monster.
- Overall difficulty of the game will be increased.
Future possible changes:
- a new set of levels with different scenarios, enemies and music.
- As the new maps get more extense, maybe a map can be added in the heads up display of the main game.
- Some Windows 7 users are having problems closing the game with alt+f4, but the quit buttons in game still work, so a workaround (maybe an universal quit button) can be added for that.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.